Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practically as cheap as download

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agirmgob

Practically as cheap as download Empty
PostSubject: Practically as cheap as download   Practically as cheap as download Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Greetings A clique of indie developers are selling a enclose of their games which includes some of the biggest self-confident games on the market. Gamers can pinpoint their own valuation—from 1c to $1,000—pro a call it a day of games that would concert in requital for the purpose overdo $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the container can feel ameliorate thither themselves as grammatically; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two noted nonprofit groups. The on the block, nicknamed the "Core Wrap" about the studios complex, is certainly epic. The games included in the case are Area of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a concentrated cane, and the occurrence that five sequester studios are working together to pressurize them available to gamers for the sake of be that as it may much they stick to diminish is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a recent check out, the close-knit have a intuition of community handful indie developers is largely trustworthy with a view the car-boot sale's existence.
Back to top Go down

Practically as cheap as download
Page 1 of 1