Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can anybody help me find a cheap flight home to England from Japan. I cant seem to find a bargain.?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jakson

Can anybody help me find a cheap flight home to England from Japan. I cant seem to find a bargain.? Empty
PostSubject: Can anybody help me find a cheap flight home to England from Japan. I cant seem to find a bargain.?   Can anybody help me find a cheap flight home to England from Japan. I cant seem to find a bargain.? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:44 pm

I've been in Japan since April and have decided to come home at the end of September to coincide with my mum's birthday. Unfortunately I wasn't expecting the prices to be so high and havn't budgeted for it.

I've tried dozens of Airlines and some cheap air websites, but the cheapest I've found was 700 pounds. My budget is 500. If anyone can help me I would be ever so grateful.

I've put myself in a corner I didn't want to be in.

(ps my flight here cost 360 with Swiss, but that was on lastminute.com and book well in advance.)

Bariatric Surgery
fettabsaugung
Back to top Go down

Can anybody help me find a cheap flight home to England from Japan. I cant seem to find a bargain.?
Page 1 of 1