Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB 22 cal revolver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DMack826

WTB  22 cal revolver Empty
PostSubject: WTB 22 cal revolver   WTB  22 cal revolver Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:16 pm

My Father is looking for a 22 cal revolver with the 22lr drum and the 22 mag drum. If you have something like that and want to sell it or do some trading for it let me know cause he really wants one. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
mayor

PostSubject: Re: WTB 22 cal revolver   WTB  22 cal revolver Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:22 pm

DID YOUR DAD EVER GET THE PISTOL HE WAS LOOKING FOR i HAVE A HERITAGE GREAT SHAPE, NOT SHOT 50 TIMES.
Back to top Go down
Rink025

PostSubject: .22 cal revolver   WTB  22 cal revolver Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:48 am

i have exactly what you are looking for, it is a heritage rough rider 6 shot .22 caliber revolver with the 22 long rifle and 22 magnum cyliders. is is stainless steel and it comes with a hard case for transportation... i am interested in trading it for something else.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB 22 cal revolver   WTB  22 cal revolver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB 22 cal revolver
Page 1 of 1