Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimber man

kimber man

Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras. Empty
PostSubject: Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras.   Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:21 pm

I have for trade (not looking to sell outright at this time) a Taurus 17CB5 revolver chambered in .17HMR. It has a 5in barrel and holds 8 rounds. I have a NcStar 2x7x32 illuminated rec. I also have 350+ rounds of .17HMR ammo. I have all the original boxes and paperwork. I had to have a scope rail custom made to fit this pistol that will also be included. The gun has some wear and marks on it as it was a utility gun for backyard critter control. It has spent some time on the tractor with me. I don't know what I am looking for in trade I am just looking for a new toy. Open to all firearm offers. I may trade down if you have something that interests me. Must have PURCHASE PERMIT OR CPL. Thanks for looking.

[img]Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras. DSCI2825[/img]

Here it is with the scope

[img]Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras. DSCI2785[/img]
Back to top Go down
dddinks

dddinks

PostSubject: Rem 870   Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:41 pm

I have a Rem 870 12 ga
Back to top Go down
kimber man

kimber man

PostSubject: Re: Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras.   Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Thanks for the offer, but I am going to have to pass. I am looking for something exotic or tactical. I am also a sucker for handguns.
Back to top Go down
kimber man

kimber man

PostSubject: Re: Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras.   Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Still available I would like to get a 9 or a 40 cal pistol, but open to any firearm offers. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
barber11

PostSubject: Re: Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras.   Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:12 pm

I have a Bersa Thunder .380 in duo tone if interested. It comes with 2 cilps, holster, target ammo and 1 clip of self defense rds. Have paperwork with the gun. It is almost brand new. It's only had around 20 rds through. I can send pics if you would like. My email is polaris2212@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
kimber man

kimber man

PostSubject: Re: Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras.   Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:33 am

Sorry I have no interest in another 380acp I already have 2 of them, but thank you for the offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras.   Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taurus .17HMR Revolver with extras.
Page 1 of 1