Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There has to be an easier way to delete an add

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Les

Les

There has to be an easier way to delete an add Empty
PostSubject: There has to be an easier way to delete an add   There has to be an easier way to delete an add Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:21 pm

There has to be an easier way to delete an add. Talk to me. What's up. I tried to figure it out but no luck. The rifle is sold and I want to delete the add. I know you created the forum but there has to be an easier way. This thing "hopefully" is going to bigger than both of us.
Find a way for the poster to delete his or her adds. It will take the weight off of you .
Thanks Les
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: can't happen   There has to be an easier way to delete an add Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Wish there was a way but I can not otherwise everyone will be able to delete then it becomes another flaggers ( craigslist ) heaven. So if you sell item just let me know or change title I will delete.
Back to top Go down
https://michigantraderspost.forumotion.net
RW65HDD

PostSubject: Re: There has to be an easier way to delete an add   There has to be an easier way to delete an add Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Why can't we just change title line and add sold or traded to it. I don't think we need to delete the posts. Might be nice to see what is out there and what it is going for. I guess it just doesn't seem to matter that much to me if the posts stay. What reason is there to delete? I guess someone that does not read title line well could still bother omeone on something that sold or traded six months ago. The post will also fade away as they are not bumped back to the top. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There has to be an easier way to delete an add   There has to be an easier way to delete an add Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There has to be an easier way to delete an add
Page 1 of 1