Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I get a CCW in Michigan with a disposition of case in KY in 1998?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KajolThappar

Can I get a CCW in Michigan with a disposition of case in KY in 1998? Empty
PostSubject: Can I get a CCW in Michigan with a disposition of case in KY in 1998?   Can I get a CCW in Michigan with a disposition of case in KY in 1998? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:07 pm

In 1997 I was in a case for thief by deception more than $300 dollars in which is a felony in KY, my attorney plea bargained it down to a misdemeanor 18 months probation and time served and if nothing else happened in the 18 months the misdemeanor would be sealed. Well, in the mean time fast forward to 2007 and I am in Canada hunting and I get arrested on the warrant from 1997. Thank GOD I carry the trial papers with me whenever I travel and that was cleared up within about 5 hours, but can I get a CCW in Michigan even with this case being over 10 years ago and not a felony. Thanks for all

Seattle Airport town car
Back to top Go down

Can I get a CCW in Michigan with a disposition of case in KY in 1998?
Page 1 of 1