Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MIP in Michigan at Michigan State University?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KajolThappar

MIP in Michigan at Michigan State University? Empty
PostSubject: MIP in Michigan at Michigan State University?   MIP in Michigan at Michigan State University? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:05 pm

I received my first MIP less than one year ago ( October 31st 2008). After that incident my friends and I were caught drinking at our prom (May 2009). My prom incident was only through the school, the cops were not notified. Just this month I received another MIP ( September 11th 2009) I got this MIP in my dorm at MSU, because I was unconscious in the bathroom. The cop wrote me the ticket while the paramedics tried to help me regain consciousness. The officer put the MIP in my back pocket while I was on the stretcher heading to the hospital. I awoke with no recollection of the previous night, and found it in my pocket.

Seattle Airport town car
Back to top Go down

MIP in Michigan at Michigan State University?
Page 1 of 1