Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COVER STORY: RUGER'S NEW SR556

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingstone

COVER STORY: RUGER'S NEW SR556 Empty
PostSubject: COVER STORY: RUGER'S NEW SR556   	  COVER STORY: RUGER'S NEW SR556 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:13 am

I had known for a year before its dramatic announcement at the 2009 NRA Show Ruger had an AR-15 rifle in the works, one that was much more than just another clone. At last, I was able to get my hands on a few of them and put some rounds downrange with them. I liked what I saw and felt.

In early June ’09, I drove to the Ruger factory in Newport, NH to tour the production line and get some inside skinny. I was able to sit down with Ruger’s savvy PR guy Ken Jorgensen, and with Mark Gurney. Mark is project manager on the SR-556. He was with Ruger for 14 years in their Pine Tree Casting operation, and managed engineering for about ten of that, before being assigned to the SR-556 project. Translation English to German
roommates
Back to top Go down
XREDXR

COVER STORY: RUGER'S NEW SR556 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COVER STORY: RUGER'S NEW SR556   	  COVER STORY: RUGER'S NEW SR556 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:46 am

provided small token combat units and it was far easier to give them American weapons than endure the supply headache that would be caused by bringing their own.

_____
IRA Investements Real Estate
pubblicità internet
Back to top Go down

COVER STORY: RUGER'S NEW SR556
Page 1 of 1