Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

COVER STORY: SIG'S NEW 226

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingstone

PostSubject: COVER STORY: SIG'S NEW 226   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:05 am

It’s not often I get a brand new to the market firearm for T&E for an article. Somehow, I lucked out, with a little help from Laura Burgess, who handles the PR/Marketing for SIG Sauer (and other gun companies too). The gun I reviewed for this article is the same exact gun you’ll see on the SIG Web site and in their new 2009 catalog.

Name Change

As this article is being written, February 2009, Blackwater USA, which changed their name to Blackwater Worldwide, just went through another name change. They will now be known as “Xe” which is simply pronounced “zee.” Since the pistol has Blackwater stamped on the gun, I’m gonna call it the Blackwater SIG.

View user profile
XREDXR

PostSubject: Re: COVER STORY: SIG'S NEW 226   Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:06 am

As this article is being written, February 2009, Blackwater USA, which changed their name to Blackwater Worldwide, just went through another name change. They will now be known as “Xe” which is simply pronounced “zee.” Since the pistol has Blackwater stamped on the gun, I’m gonna call it the Blackwater SIG.

diamond engagement rings
locksmiths in phoenix
Back to top Go down
View user profile

COVER STORY: SIG'S NEW 226
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1