Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to trade this for guns or ammo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigjohn

bigjohn

Looking to trade this for guns or ammo Empty
PostSubject: Looking to trade this for guns or ammo   Looking to trade this for guns or ammo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:44 am

I have a older open bow boat (the boat NEEDS A GOOD CLEANING) thats solid but needs some work (carpet/new seats/cleaning) I have the fabric to redo the seats which I will give to who ever buys it. If I dont sell or trade I will be fixing it up and then trying again. This comes with a tilt trailer which has new tires.Boat has stearing wheel and cables (NOT pulley type)I also have a running 65hp mercury/controls that needs a lower unit that I will include for the right deal Im looking for guns ammo or whatever

I have another 65 hp motor that Ive never tried to start (bought for parts) that I am trying to sell also.

I also have a .410 45lc Derringer Cobray dd 3" side by side that only fires from the left side. I bought it from a member on here and was told it was in good working order but when I tried to shoot it it didnt work.. Still waiting on a refund... but time is money. So let me know what you are willing to trade for it i will throw it in the deal if you would like.
Back to top Go down
chevy196

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade this for guns or ammo   Looking to trade this for guns or ammo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:35 pm

hi john this is dave we did some trading before can you call me on your 410 thanks 989-302-2487
Back to top Go down
bigjohn

bigjohn

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade this for guns or ammo   Looking to trade this for guns or ammo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Yeah I will give you a call in the morning...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade this for guns or ammo   Looking to trade this for guns or ammo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to trade this for guns or ammo
Page 1 of 1