Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

guns for sale or trade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wytedrmn0814

guns for sale or trade Empty
PostSubject: guns for sale or trade   guns for sale or trade Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 pm

i have three guns iam looking to sell or possible trade... i have a 870 wingmaster with smooth bore slug barrel set up for deer season beautiful wood overall a very clean gun asking $300 firm..... i also have a mossberg model 88 maverick in like new coniditon with two small spots on the barrel maybe shot 20 times at the most the gun is all black asking 175.00 o.b.o... finally i have a mossberg 500 home defense looks mean pistol grip, short barrel, heatshield with ghost ring sights. asking $300.00 O.B.O ... i maybe willing to trade for other guns but thats it [no lawnmowers or broke down trucks]
if u have any questions or please reply to krazyazzkid14@hotmail.com i have plenty of pictures i can send you i just cant get them to work on here,
Back to top Go down

guns for sale or trade
Page 1 of 1