Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things for trade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owen

Things for trade Empty
PostSubject: Things for trade   Things for trade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:58 am

I have a magnum 57 r/c boat (57 inches long)with a 23cc zenoah weed whip motor.boat has custom exhaust.water cooled motor so water comes out the exhaust.COMES WITHOUT CONTROLER....$700. I also have a acetylen torches with harris regulators, comes with cutting torches and cart, the big set, ready to go....$450. Next is a exhaust off a 1999 suzuki TL 1000R My son put a new performance exhaust on when he got the bike...$150 obo. An older wards arch welder, power craft 230, best offer.

Things Im looking for:
10 or more fireproof gun safe
nice cross bow
9 and 40 mm hand guns
Back to top Go down
Owen Gue

Things for trade Empty
PostSubject: re: reply on the boat for the cross bow   Things for trade Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:39 pm

I accidentally deleted the reply for the trade for the cross bow. Please email me back at scorpios58@aol.com.
Back to top Go down

Things for trade
Page 1 of 1