Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smith & Wesson 40 Cal. for your????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnb0387

Smith & Wesson 40 Cal. for your???? Empty
PostSubject: Smith & Wesson 40 Cal. for your????   Smith & Wesson 40 Cal. for your???? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:20 pm

I have a beautiful S&W 40 Cal. Semi-auto. 3 1/2'' barell. Stainless steel. 3 clips, holster, lock, case, paperwork, and plenty of ammo. I am looking for something with a motor....car, truck, quad, dirt bike, motorcycle....you get the point. 989-873-7510
Back to top Go down
djm320005

PostSubject: Re: Smith & Wesson 40 Cal. for your????   Smith & Wesson 40 Cal. for your???? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:28 pm

i have a 1993 suzuki dr250 needs some work and comes with a stripped down parts motor that i might be interested in getting rid of
Back to top Go down
jimmyrose20

jimmyrose20

PostSubject: Re: Smith & Wesson 40 Cal. for your????   Smith & Wesson 40 Cal. for your???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:10 pm

i have a 1989 suzuki rm 125 to trade?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smith & Wesson 40 Cal. for your????   Smith & Wesson 40 Cal. for your???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smith & Wesson 40 Cal. for your????
Page 1 of 1