Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sbowhuntr

sbowhuntr

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE!!! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE!!!   WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:43 pm

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A "GUN" SELLING AND TRADING SITE NOT A SOLICITORS SITE!!! A FEW INDIVIDUALS SEEM TO THINK THIS SITE IS FOR THEIR OWN DISCRETION ON WHAT THEY CAN POST, LIKE JOBS AND OTHER B.S.!!! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR GUNS ONLY!!!!!!

GO FIND AN APPROPRIATE WEB SITE FOR THE GARBAGE YOU ARE POSTING...... Mad
Back to top Go down
XREDXR

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE!!!   WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:56 pm

LIKE JOBS AND OTHER B.S.!!! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR GUNS ONLY!!!!!!

WHAT THIS MEAN???

web business directory
miami luxury car rental
Back to top Go down
sbowhuntr

sbowhuntr

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE!!!   WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:04 pm

XREDXR wrote:
LIKE JOBS AND OTHER B.S.!!! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR GUNS ONLY!!!!!!

WHAT THIS MEAN???

web business directory
miami luxury car rental

JUST WHAT IT SAYS!!! GUNS ONLY!!!
Back to top Go down
bigjohn

bigjohn

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE!!!   WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:40 am

Sbowhuntr

I am a real person Kimber Man and I have been members to this site almost from the beginning... That being said the person who created this site has gone MIA No one knwos where he is or what happend to him. (could have been prevented by puting more than one person in charge of the site.)

We started a new site back in march there are over 150 members most of which were once on here. I promiss they are all real people and there are no BS postings for jobs or any other copy and paste posts...

try us out

www.tristatetraderspost.tk

Or you can email me and we can talk more bigjohnmcvicker@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE!!!   WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE!!!
Page 1 of 1