Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golani SP Orter .223 Rifle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingstone

Golani SP Orter .223 Rifle  Empty
PostSubject: Golani SP Orter .223 Rifle    Golani SP Orter .223 Rifle  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:06 am

Throughout history there have been a number of firearms that have come and gone, often before their time. For instance, I feel the M-14 rifle never really got a fair shake as a basic infantry weapon. Historically it was adopted in 1957, but full production did not begin until 1958 with delivery to the Army and Marine Corps following.

By 1968, a scant ten years later, the M-14 was relegated to ceremonial duty as the M-16 was force fed to the troops in the field. No, I’m not trying to restart that forty year old battle. I mention it merely to make a point, many times quality engineering isn’t enough to keep a firearm in the limelight.

_________
breitling replica watch
how to grow marijuana
Back to top Go down
XREDXR

Golani SP Orter .223 Rifle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golani SP Orter .223 Rifle    Golani SP Orter .223 Rifle  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:07 am

No, I’m not trying to restart that forty year old battle. I mention it merely to make a point, many times quality engineering isn’t enough to keep a firearm in the limelight.

diamond engagement rings
locksmiths in phoenix
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1