Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trade for quad in SE michigan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
99SS

trade for quad in SE michigan Empty
PostSubject: trade for quad in SE michigan   trade for quad in SE michigan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:39 pm

i have an aluminum boat and newer trailer. also comes with 38lb thrust trolling motor with two newer deep cell batteries, two anchors, oars, and spare for the trailer. the registration for the boat says its a 14' Sportfisher but when i measured it it came out to almost 16' feet.

and theres a 3000 watt generator and

i also have a 5.5hp honda gas air compressor

i also have a few too many guns in my collection that i wouldnt mind trading too.

1. H&K SL8 .223 semi auto sniper rifle (civilian version of german G36 assault rifle, never been fired).

2. Intratech AB-10 9mm pistol (civilian version of tech-9), comes with three 32 round mags

3. yugoslavian SKS 7.62mm with muzzle grenade launcher (excellent condition)

4. Bushmaster XM-17 .223 bullpup assault rifle (never been fired), bullpup version of the m-16, very rare.

5. H&K UMP .45. comes with 8 mags, red dot scope, front pistol grip, custom carry case.

6. Ruger P94 .40 cal pistol. comes with a few mags

7. Stevens semi auto .22 rifle

8. Marlin bolt action .22

im looking for a name brand adult sized sport quad with at leat 300cc's in good condition

we can do straight across trade or partial trade and some cash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trade for quad in SE michigan   trade for quad in SE michigan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:24 am

Any interest in a motorcycle?
If so email me @ tubergen@att.net
Thanks
Back to top Go down
dddinks

dddinks

PostSubject: I have a quad for your boat   trade for quad in SE michigan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:06 pm

I have a 1985 250 4trax with front and rear racks runs and drives great. one crack in the plastic and the front breaks are weak. a real work horse.
Back to top Go down
99SS

PostSubject: Re: trade for quad in SE michigan   trade for quad in SE michigan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:39 pm

thank you but im gonna pass on this one. it a lot older then i was wanting
Back to top Go down
irontusks

PostSubject: hi about the .22s......   trade for quad in SE michigan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:34 pm

hi i am looking for a good .22 how much would you sell the semi or the bolt for and what condition are they in thanks much let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trade for quad in SE michigan   trade for quad in SE michigan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trade for quad in SE michigan
Page 1 of 1