Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kimber 3inch barrel wanted to buy or trade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
haneyrb55

kimber  3inch barrel wanted to buy or trade Empty
PostSubject: kimber 3inch barrel wanted to buy or trade   kimber  3inch barrel wanted to buy or trade Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:14 am

I want a kimber ultra any model prefer a 9m but 45 ok will buy or will trade for it let me know what you have thanks ron
Back to top Go down
XREDXR

PostSubject: Re: kimber 3inch barrel wanted to buy or trade   kimber  3inch barrel wanted to buy or trade Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:48 am

someone help him Smile

Butch

PostSubject: 3" kimber   kimber  3inch barrel wanted to buy or trade Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:28 pm

I have a kimber in 3" ultra cary Less than 2 box's shells shot through it..What do U have to trade ???? Thankx Butch ,,989 561 5105
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kimber 3inch barrel wanted to buy or trade   kimber  3inch barrel wanted to buy or trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kimber 3inch barrel wanted to buy or trade
Page 1 of 1