Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boat /trailer/ motors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigjohn

bigjohn

Boat /trailer/ motors Empty
PostSubject: Boat /trailer/ motors   Boat /trailer/ motors Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:11 pm

I have a older open bow boat (the boat NEEDS A GOOD CLEANING) thats solid but needs some work (carpet/new seats/cleaning) I have the fabric to redo the seats which I will give to who ever buys it. If I dont sell or trade I will be fixing it up and then trying again. This comes with a tilt trailer which has new tires. Stearing wheel and cables I also have a running 65hp mercury/controls that needs a lower unit that I will include for the right deal Im looking for guns ammo 300 cash for boat and trailer or 600 for boat motor and trailer send me a emai or pm for pics or more info

I have another 65 hp motor that Ive never tried to start (bought for parts) that I am trying to sell also.
Back to top Go down
bigjohn

bigjohn

PostSubject: Re: Boat /trailer/ motors   Boat /trailer/ motors Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:35 am

Will take 300 for the boat a mercury 65 hp motor and trailer... I have never tried to start this motor but it turns over and has good compression appears to need a lower unit

I also still have a awesome running 65 hp mercury with controls for sale asking $350 for it but it also needs a lower unit or a lower unit rebuild. This boat is almost ready for the water just needs a little time put into her.. Will trade for just about anthing! email me bigjohnmcvicker@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
bigjohn

bigjohn

PostSubject: Re: Boat /trailer/ motors   Boat /trailer/ motors Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:32 pm

GONE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boat /trailer/ motors   Boat /trailer/ motors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boat /trailer/ motors
Page 1 of 1