Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is it!!

Go down 
+7
sbowhuntr
sleeping83z
imrffxr
kma1
bigjohn
billywebb71
nuttycrew
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bigjohn

bigjohn

What is it!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:38 pm

OK well I gave some cheap shots with the old guy comments I'm sorry. I don't know you or how you do business. As far as you accusing me of posting a bogus ad it wasn't me it could have been anyone. Again I apologize for being out of line and throwing cheap shots. I had a few too many to drink last night and was little out of line...Hope we can get past this and keep this site strong.
Back to top Go down
Trinity Arms

PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:09 pm

Guess Ill put me .02 in. Ive been on this forum basically from the beginning. I know Butch not real well but well enough to call him and probably stop by his place and shoot the shit anytime I want, hes a decent guy , a gun owner and he's on our side. The concept of free market capitalism might be lost on a few of you fellas. Free market means anyone is free to charge whatever they want for whatever they have, and you are free to buy it from them or from someone else. Why complain about it? Is anyone making you buy anyone's wares? We are all Michiganders, most of us our gun lovers, and I believe ALL of us that have taken a side in this fight are. So what are we arguing about? Do you go to a gunshow and see a guy with a Mosin 91/30 for $250.00 and start bitching at him for it? No you move to the next table. Pretty simple I would think.
To Big John takes a big man to apologize when he's wrong your name fits you well sir your a good man.
To Nuttycrew, I don't believe it is your job to give your opinion of anyone price, in fact in most forums that is against the rules and will get you banned, I would suggest to the owner and mods they implement this rule on this site to keep arguments to a minimum, of course they probably figured we would all have enough respect and common sense to know that is not the wayto handle ourselves. Apparently they were wrong, at least in your case.
Hope this all ends and that everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinityarms.com
Planedriver

Planedriver

Location : So far in the sticks it's almost noon before we see daylight Nashville, Mi

PostSubject: Subject change..   What is it!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:35 pm

Joe... I got the AR mags today and they are what I expected... very pleased. Thx for a smooth transaction.. Rob
Back to top Go down
kma1

kma1

PostSubject: Thankx   What is it!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:10 am

John ThankYOU . LET'S TRY Too Make This New Year A Smoother One than the last.We Are All Strugling, Some More than Others.OK Lets Put ALL of this Crap Behind US,This Web site Is a Good Thing,WE need to Keek it That Way. OR Improve Too Serv us all . May Be a Part of it to Pertaining too A Curent Blue Book.or a value page.But Most of all With All that is going on in this WOURLD Too day..WE dont need More BICKERING.WE need Too Watch our,,Given RITEs To Be Defferent . And What I would like too see is a SWAP MEET ,,Too Be a LIL more Drawn to OUR COMMON LIKES..OR a GooD old Fashion SHOOT OUT. H Gun Long Range Clays. PICK NICK,Camping For the whole famley .... I don,t have a lot of Property.And Have a better Shooten range Range than Most People. I realy injuy useing it .And Would Let others Use IT as get together..,,,,, HAPPY NEW YEAR ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is it!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michigan Traders Post :: Guns Only :: Guns-
Jump to: