Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remington 870 Express Magnum Lower price!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinity Arms

Remington 870 Express Magnum  Lower price! Empty
PostSubject: Remington 870 Express Magnum Lower price!   Remington 870 Express Magnum  Lower price! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:26 pm

I have a LIKE NEW in box Remington 870 Express Magnum 12 Ga. 3" chamber with 20" fully rifled slug barrel with adjustable sites. This comes with box but no papers, has been fired one time, and it looks like new. UPDATE: In tasking this apart the forearm has a crack, looks like lock nut was tightened too much and split the forearm at the thin spot in barrel channel. Should never get worse and does not affect function for sure. The slides, bolt everything look brand new, metal finish is 99% no other scratches dings or dents on wood anywhere. I am dropping price from $275.00 to $260.00 due to the split. I have pics of everything and if it would be easier to post pics on this forum I would put them up . Email if you would like them sent please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinityarms.com
saoeric187

PostSubject: Re: Remington 870 Express Magnum Lower price!   Remington 870 Express Magnum  Lower price! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:21 am

ill give you 200?
Back to top Go down
Trinity Arms

PostSubject: Re: Remington 870 Express Magnum Lower price!   Remington 870 Express Magnum  Lower price! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:34 pm

This has all ready been sold. Thanks for the offer
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinityarms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remington 870 Express Magnum Lower price!   Remington 870 Express Magnum  Lower price! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remington 870 Express Magnum Lower price!
Page 1 of 1