Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Follow Up Question on the Recent Virus Worm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rangersteveus

rangersteveus

Follow Up Question on the Recent Virus Worm Empty
PostSubject: Follow Up Question on the Recent Virus Worm   Follow Up Question on the Recent Virus Worm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:10 am

Was anyone affected by the worm? I wasn' t, I had the computers in my home off and it seems fine. Any horror stories out there? I will be on the chat around 8 pm fyi. Question
Back to top Go down
wjhe23

wjhe23

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up Question on the Recent Virus Worm   Follow Up Question on the Recent Virus Worm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:17 pm

i was online all day and never had any trouble
Back to top Go down
trade wit me

trade wit me

PostSubject: virus   Follow Up Question on the Recent Virus Worm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:30 pm

I was online all day yesterday also...Never had a problem...
Back to top Go down
RW65HDD

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up Question on the Recent Virus Worm   Follow Up Question on the Recent Virus Worm Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:26 am

NO problems here. I checked before the first ot make sure I did not have the virus so I did not have to worry about it turning on. It does not matter if you turned your computer on or not if you had the virus it is still there. When it activated it only uploads the other websites addresses to search for instructions in the future. This virus now checks 50,000 random sites to find it's next set of directions. If you have the virus on your hard drive it would not of been any different on the 1st. You can check if you have by trying to start your computer in the safe mode, ( the virus usually won't allow this) or by going to microsoft site to download patch/malware removal tool. It is said it won't let you do that either. Yahoo had a good article on it and how to check and how to patch. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up Question on the Recent Virus Worm   Follow Up Question on the Recent Virus Worm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Follow Up Question on the Recent Virus Worm
Page 1 of 1