Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

lots to trade guns tow truck trannys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
justjake

PostSubject: lots to trade guns tow truck trannys   Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:02 am

WHAT TO PUT FIRST.....
I have a sig sauer P226 9mm with 2 holsters and 5-15 round clips hardly used. awsome reviews for this gun.
i have roll bars (nerf bars) whateveryou wanna call them, black with bright mounted lights on it. never used just moved around the yard too much.
have 2 fresh rebuilt borg warner 4 sp trannys with ford big block bellhousings and adapters.
have a n edlebrock preformer 400 aluminum intake manifold. for ford big block.

1978 f- 350 custom tow truck with 351m/400 in it. just put a new process tranny in it 5 miles ago. new master cylinder, brake work, booms everything works just have to put pto back on after putting the tranny in. good cables lights all around spot lights, plug in light bar for vehicle being towed. super duty long jumper cables that plug into the front of the truck. good sling. have chains and hooks, have super duty tire chaulks so u dont start pulling yourself off the road. can work the levers from inside truck or outside, has aircompressor and tank built on just needs to be hooked up again. has a built in pump to syphin fluids in or out of things, have extra new parts for it like ball joints berings.. have good extra bench seat for it and extra exhaust... awsome truck i bought it to scrap with but scrap prices dropped. have so much for this truck. lots of potential .....scrapping, towing, farm use, motor pulling, slap a front end on it a nd go pull people out of the mud..

i have some high pressure sodium lights/ballasts/reflectors i think 6 they are 400watt
i have a 16 ft deep huall boat needs seats . 2 good sized anchors and gas canhave 85 hp mercury 6 cylinder needs gas line and a distrubuter cap or could get away with the one on it it just has a peice missing from crew area but not a problem. awsome looking motor has controls boat has trailer. (have to take whole thing dont care if u want just the motor u get the whole deally-o but i am willing to keep the trailer. i have some seats for the boat you could put in. but the motors the $$$ maker.

have 3 mountable reese hitches 2 with small opening and 1 large never used.
thats what i can think of for now
open to almost anything cash, fishing boat, 4x4, quads, guns, enclosed trailer, trailer, home entertainment, kids toys (0-6 yrs), singer featherweight, just give me a shout pics through email if i cant get them to go on here. my # is 989 339 8293 and my email is justjake1985@live.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigjohn

PostSubject: Re: lots to trade guns tow truck trannys   Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:55 pm

if you put that 9mm in the guns section you will have a crap ton of hits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
billywebb71

PostSubject: Re: lots to trade guns tow truck trannys   Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:31 pm

what exactly do u need in return for the 9 mm. i might have a utility trailer, a dual compound sliding miter saw, possible a 14' aluminum boat and trailer. other things i could come up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kma1

PostSubject: tow truck   Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:47 pm

What is the value u have on truck..? And where r u located ..? Call me if u want Butch 989 561 5105..

?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
m72343rt

PostSubject: Roll Bars   Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 am

I was wondering if you still have the roll bars &If so, What are you looking to get for them????
Back to top Go down
bean337

PostSubject: Re: lots to trade guns tow truck trannys   Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:08 pm

I thank for the information that you brought about.

angsana resort & spa maldives ihuru
Yacht Charter Mallorca
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lots to trade guns tow truck trannys   

Back to top Go down

lots to trade guns tow truck trannys
Page 1 of 1