Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upper Peninsula Area???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
barrettone

Upper Peninsula Area??? Empty
PostSubject: Upper Peninsula Area???   Upper Peninsula Area??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:23 am

I know a lot of guys from the UP like to trade (I summer up there). Might be nice to have an area just for them, as northeast and northwest primarily only applies to those "in the mitten". That bridge is quite the delineating device IMO.

Jeff
Back to top Go down
carvinmark

PostSubject: Re: Upper Peninsula Area???   Upper Peninsula Area??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:14 am

I think it's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
rangersteveus

rangersteveus

PostSubject: Troll input   Upper Peninsula Area??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:19 pm

I am a troll in the NW Grand Rapids area, and know the euppers are rich in outdoor spirit and are terrific people. Yeah..they need a spot here as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upper Peninsula Area???   Upper Peninsula Area??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upper Peninsula Area???
Page 1 of 1