Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reloading Equipment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kclinc

kclinc

Reloading Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Reloading Equipment   Reloading Equipment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:51 am

Looking for pretty much any reloading equipment I am trying to get started and I have a few things but always interested in more.
I am reloading pistol (sticking pretty much with .45 .38 .40 but may start loading others) and shotgun ammo.
let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Ken

kcl.inc@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
erx1nascar

PostSubject: Re: Reloading Equipment   Reloading Equipment Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:07 am

I have a Dillon progressive reloader with dies for 38/357 .40 cal. as well as lots of supplies.
Back to top Go down
djm320005

PostSubject: Re: Reloading Equipment   Reloading Equipment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:34 am

erx1nascar wrote:
I have a Dillon progressive reloader with dies for 38/357 .40 cal. as well as lots of supplies.
how much are you asking?
Back to top Go down
kma1

kma1

PostSubject: reloading... tools   Reloading Equipment Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:07 am

Hey KC How about a list of what U R got an Price or what kind of gun U want,,, Thanks Butch or call ... 989 561 5105
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reloading Equipment   Reloading Equipment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reloading Equipment
Page 1 of 1