Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to Swap....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pikeslammer

Looking to Swap.... Empty
PostSubject: Looking to Swap....   Looking to Swap.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:50 pm

I have a 1958 Johnson 35 horse outboard motor with thumb pumper built into tank (Rather hard to find). In good shape and looking for a new home. Looking to trade...If you have something you don't need or something you can part with and feel it is worth trading for a good ol' motor, email me. I have several other outboard motor parts available. Cleaning up, no more tinkering for me.

Also a late 70 early 80's 6hp chrysler outboard, runs...Make offer

All I can do is say no or counter offer..

pikeslammer@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
pdennis

Looking to Swap.... Empty
PostSubject: goldwing for sale/trade   Looking to Swap.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:12 am

i have a 1985 limited edition 1200cc fuel-injected goldwing new battery, new spark plugs, new airfliter, newer tires , has a lot of miles but runs great , i would drive anywhere. for sale for $3500 or trade for a tractor with back blade or quad 4x4 with plow if interested call (989) 879-5626 i live in pinconning . thank for looking [img][/img]
Back to top Go down

Looking to Swap....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michigan Traders Post :: Northeast Michigan :: Northest Michigan Trade Items-
Jump to: