Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AFRICAN BIG BORE RIFLE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingstone

AFRICAN BIG BORE RIFLE Empty
PostSubject: AFRICAN BIG BORE RIFLE   AFRICAN BIG BORE RIFLE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:22 pm

I had a few friends tell me, “Once you’ve hunted in Africa you’ll never want to hunt North American game again.” There are a lot of folks at Safari Club International that have made Africa their only hunting ground. Frankly, I find it hard to believe that anyone would forgo whitetail or mule deer, let alone moose, elk, caribou or even turkey, for the pleasure of a 16-hour plane ride (18 hours back), the paperwork and the hassles of a temporary firearm import into a country with oppressive gun laws, and a three or four-hour drive in a place where you can be the quarry just as easily as the wildebeest. But, I had to do it — it’s one of those things you just have to try before you die.

AFRICAN BIG BORE RIFLE
Page 1 of 1