Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fishing Lures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vanchippers

Fishing Lures Empty
PostSubject: Fishing Lures   Fishing Lures Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:05 pm

I have about 4000 Crawler harnesses new in packages of various colors and designs.I also have some Beetle Like Spins(a few hundred),Jigheads,and Sinkers.Looking to trade for whatever.I am trying to post pics and as soon as I figure it out I will post them or you may email me at Vanchippers@yahoo.com. I do have some other things I can throw in on trades to.(guns and bows)Thank you very much Chip
Back to top Go down
vanchippers

Fishing Lures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Lures   Fishing Lures Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:01 am

I have more pics available Thank you Fishing Lures Pict0615
Back to top Go down
milton

Fishing Lures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Lures   Fishing Lures Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:09 pm

what aasking for the harnesses? mike
Back to top Go down
vanchippers

Fishing Lures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Lures   Fishing Lures Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:52 am

Would depend on how many you want.I would like to get $4.00 a card(10 harnesses) Thank you
Back to top Go down
vanchippers

Fishing Lures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Lures   Fishing Lures Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:40 pm

I also have sinkers and other lure making parts available too.Thanks Chip
Back to top Go down
vanchippers

Fishing Lures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Lures   Fishing Lures Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Just wanted to say a Thank you to Ed and a pleasure doing business with you.I still have many more available.Thank all
Back to top Go down
wjhe23

wjhe23

Fishing Lures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Lures   Fishing Lures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:21 pm

how much for everything
Back to top Go down
vanchippers

Fishing Lures Empty
PostSubject: everything i have   Fishing Lures Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Everything that I have left at .40 cents is valed at $1000 Plus I have some extras like sinkers and such.I Will let it all go for $800 cash or trade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fishing Lures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Lures   Fishing Lures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishing Lures
Page 1 of 1