Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***TRADED*****Semi auto 22lr pistol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimber man

kimber man

***TRADED*****Semi auto 22lr pistol Empty
PostSubject: ***TRADED*****Semi auto 22lr pistol   ***TRADED*****Semi auto 22lr pistol Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:33 pm

I have a Phoenix arms HP22 in 22lr. It is a semi-auto pistol with a 10rd mag. Includes a hard case and holster. I am looking to trade for a pump shotgun in 12 ga. I am wanting a Remington 870 or a Mossberg 500. However I will consider all gun trades. Purchase permit or CPL required for sale. Thanks for looking.
[img]***TRADED*****Semi auto 22lr pistol DSCI2783[/img]

Last edited by kimber man on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
acser22

PostSubject: 22 pistol   ***TRADED*****Semi auto 22lr pistol Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:18 am

where are you located and what $$ value in trade do you have on this I have a 3 mossbergs with different barrels and items on each. need to know what value you have on pistol thanks
Back to top Go down
kimber man

kimber man

PostSubject: Re: ***TRADED*****Semi auto 22lr pistol   ***TRADED*****Semi auto 22lr pistol Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:23 am

I am in the kzoo area and I really don't have a value I figure it may be worth a shotgun to someone who want's a 22 pistol they are not high end but decently built. I think they run around 200 bucks or so. I am looking to do a combat build so I am not looking for anything too fancy. So if you have a bunch of stuff scopes, chokes and what not take it off I don't want it. I just want a bare shotgun. I don't want a rifled barrel I would love a short smooth bore slug barrel or a short shot barrel. Condition of wood is not important. Gun can have some boogers in the finish as well not looking for a 10 out of 10 gun. I want one that cycles and shoots. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***TRADED*****Semi auto 22lr pistol   ***TRADED*****Semi auto 22lr pistol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***TRADED*****Semi auto 22lr pistol
Page 1 of 1