Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
h2oboy

SOLD SOLD SOLD Empty
PostSubject: SOLD SOLD SOLD   SOLD SOLD SOLD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:11 am

This has been SOLD> SOLD

I have for sale/trade a fantastic firearm. This is a Smith Corona Model 03-a3 30.06. The serial number is 363xxxx and it has the date of 2-43 stamped on it, which makes it a manufactured date of Feb. 1943. This is a non sporterized version with the full wooden stock. The stock has no major wear marks and/or dents. What's even better is the fact that I also have four additional full length stocks that are also for a 30.06 enfield. I am just throwing this out there based on the research that I had done. The reason is due to the fact that Smith Corona only had manufactured these for a short period of time making them more collectible. Also, the condition that this is in has been the best that I have yet to see. I would trade for other hand guns, or I would be willing to sell this $1500 obo.
Back to top Go down

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Page 1 of 1