Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is it!!

Go down 
+7
sbowhuntr
sleeping83z
imrffxr
kma1
bigjohn
billywebb71
nuttycrew
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nuttycrew

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:25 pm

What is with the prices on the guns? I see on here prices that higher than new affraid I know times are hard but people are not stupid. Well, I'm not....

for example: " have a like new Hi point semi auto in S&W 40cal asking $200.00" REALLY??? Suggested retail price on the Hi-Point firearms website is $186.00 new.. and they are at MC Sports for $149.00

You know you can go to the library and get a book called Blue Book Of Gun Values (Paperback) and you will seee that 90% of you are asking more than mew...

library: It's the place where there is lots of books to read.
Back to top Go down
billywebb71

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 pm

I agree with you 100%! It is like some people are just out to take advantage of others, hoping they won't do their homework and find out they area getting screwed. If you call them on it, they get all huffy like you are the one doing something wrong!
Back to top Go down
bigjohn

bigjohn

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:55 pm

100% AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awhile ago i call someone out on some bs prices and the same guy with the hi point said
kma1 wrote:
THIS SURE BRINGS Back THE TERM CHANEL Cop,,, PC OR CB ????? BS IS STILL BS
goes to show you scammers stick together.... Why would you want to buy a gun that has had god knows how many rounds through it for the same or close to the same as a new one....
Back to top Go down
cfhspade

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Agree!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:01 pm

I agree 100%. I have seen guns listed on here that were marked up 20% or more over retail. Sorry, but just because you owned it doesn't mean the value increases!
Back to top Go down
kma1

kma1

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: CRY BABBY'S   What is it!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:03 pm

,,, U KNOW U don't Have Too Buy.. OK THE HI point Is A lil High. I MA SO Sorry ..But Did It ever acure To YA to Make a offer,TRY IT, No it is easer to Flap your LIPS in Protest & Make a Dig deal out of it . OK I will Take 125 for the HI POINT...for 24 Hrs & the same for the LLAMA,,So Now U Lip Flapers AN CRY BABBYS. GET OFF YOUR ASS's AN get Rit UP Here AN Get THEM.,,And What can you SAY aBout that..Thats the best I can do ,,,And IF u dont"LIKE THAT U CAN . KISS MY A,,
Back to top Go down
bigjohn

bigjohn

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:14 pm

This is a prime example of why we need the user feedback section. To keep people from getting ripped off by negative users such as kma1. The point is $185 new and your asking $200 used. Hoping someone will not know what the value is and buy it. That's not right you, I and everyone knows this. Sorry if you got upset because someone called you and others like you out on this bad behavior.
Back to top Go down
kma1

kma1

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:22 pm

JOHN .. I SAID I WAS SORRY ... BUT YOU STILL R NOT ENOUGHT MAN TOO EXCEPT IT.. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO <<<GIVE THE FRIGGEN THINGS TO YOU.. Figures LIKE I SAID BEFOR CB OR PC THERE IS ALWAYS A CHANLE COP <<< CRY BABBY>>><<I LIP FLIPPER..
Back to top Go down
kma1

kma1

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 pm

TELL YA WHAT JOHN ,,,I WILL GIVE U THE HI POINT <<JUST COME AN GET IT,, 4163 Jackson RD Blanchard MI 49310...Now How NICE IS THAT
Back to top Go down
bigjohn

bigjohn

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:39 pm

Nah I'm not interested in your guns nor any kind of meeting with you anyways. Settle down old man.
Back to top Go down
kma1

kma1

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:42 pm

I THOUGHT SO,,
Back to top Go down
bigjohn

bigjohn

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Ha you are a funny little old man.
Back to top Go down
imrffxr

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: uh oh   What is it!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:52 pm

its awfull quite i hope he didnt stroke out!
Back to top Go down
kma1

kma1

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Well JOHN,,AN the REST Of YOUR fellowYOUNG BUDS.. DON'TJUDGE THE OLD Folks >>I HAVE Had FUN> SO I JUST WANT TOO BID YOU ALL A Good Night,,,,
Back to top Go down
I can sp

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: get off your money grabbing asses and learn to spell   What is it!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:22 pm

It's amazing to see how uneducated and illiterate you are! For instance, except refers to an exception (refer to Webster’s) as opposed to, accept. Accept refers to agreement (once again, refer to Webster’s). (Oh yeah, Webster’s is a dictionary! At my last recollection it also included a thesaurus. I know that's a little much but if you buy the book and carefully study it you may be able to conjugate a meaningful sentence.) Now, just as a matter of course would you guys try to be nice? Why not play Dummies and Dragons?? Someday someone has to show the money and I wasn't posted as a guard.... Happy New Year.
Back to top Go down
BUTCH

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 am

HEY John REAL Funny Just want U to know That tomorrow I WILL BE AT THE STATE POLICE BARRICKS FILEING CHARGES ,, NOW THE IP ADDRESS IS ON GREGS LIST << SO NOW LETS SEE WHOO GETS THE LAST Word ON THIS BUTCH
Back to top Go down
bigjohn

bigjohn

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:52 am

What are you filling charges on me for? Calling you out on bs?
Back to top Go down
sleeping83z

sleeping83z

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: grow up   What is it!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:08 am

this fighting is y this forum will never become any good because you all just fight all the time, just leave the people with high prices do there thing if you know better don't buy it. than you should be able to sell more gun than them. i don't seam to have a problem selling guns on here. so if everyone wood stop this shit maybe more people wood become a part of this sight and we can all sell more. guest shouldnt be able to post. you shouldnt be able to wright anything on a post if you don't wont to say who you are. but I'm sure the people I'm talking about will beat up on this now. if people start online fights just be a little more adult and don't respond, everyone have a happy new
Back to top Go down
sbowhuntr

sbowhuntr

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:23 pm

HOLY CRAP GUYS!!! Maybe we need a new forum called "THE BITCHING STATION"...Can't we all get along.... I am a member on a lot of sites but this one takes the cake...As bad a bunch of caddy women.. Some prices are high and some are low, if you don't like the high prices don't bitch about them simply move on and that's that.. You don't have to buy them..I realize that prices are overboard on some items but that is at the discretion of the original poster, this happens all the time, cars, home audio, hell even groceries.. Do you go into Meijers and bitch that their price is higher than Walmart?? NO you go to walmart.. I think we all need to act like adults and not play these grade school calling out games, GROW UP....Threatening someone is a good way to find yourself somewhere you do not want to be.... J.M.H.O....
Back to top Go down
nuttycrew

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 pm

$125 is still hight for a used 40cal hi-point.. I just sold a 9mm hi-point that i never shot with 2 mags holster and case for 75.00

And i see that the people that have account sign in as geust to cry because they are cowards..

kma1 is going to the police?? for what? awwww did someone make you mad? I would love to be at that PD to see the police man laugh his a$$ off..

I think that kma1 should not have guns being that he has a short fuse. lol!
Back to top Go down
ycatsu

ycatsu

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: grow up   What is it!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:47 pm

sounds like a bunch of high school bullys one guys says somthing about a price on a firearm he don't even want to buy than all the sudden we have a witch hunt. wonder what would of happend if he would of had a stroke or a heart attack could you and the gun price gang been held responsible with a good lawyer maybe. I have dealt with butch before yes he is older yes he still a good guy never seen him make a personal attack on no one, nobody, at no time. he likes harleys guns and stands up for his family I would hate to see something happen to him over this petty B.S dont really care if you dont like the prices it just dont matter he likes a lot of the same things all of you do that alone should be enough to give him respect. if you dont like the price try and get a better one by working with that person not by slandering his name he may not been aware of the lower price he may of payed more for it or what the hell ever all in all it just not worth all the name calling and fighting . I would like to see a day we all could meet and maybe do some shooting have lunch and talk firearms but this wont happen if this keeps happening you will just grow to hate each other for no reason and why becouse somebody has to be the smart one or always right. Look we all make mistakes at one time or another overlook it the best way to show how smart you are is to just try to work with a person not have a witch hunt. I would stand up for any of you guys the same way we like a lot and do a lot of the same things life to short by the way my brother had a stroke yesterday lost the use of his left side would not wish it on nobody. he is a gun lover from way back then I come home to see this just sucks you cant get along better. never know how a person can help you. butch could be a good friend if just given a chance maybe he wont always be right but who is.Thanks Neal
Back to top Go down
sleeping83z

sleeping83z

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: so there is more adults on here   What is it!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:55 pm

so there are more adults here thanks neal im glad to see im not the only one
Back to top Go down
sbowhuntr

sbowhuntr

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:57 pm

ycatsu wrote:
sounds like a bunch of high school bullys one guys says somthing about a price on a firearm he don't even want to buy than all the sudden we have a witch hunt. wonder what would of happend if he would of had a stroke or a heart attack could you and the gun price gang been held responsible with a good lawyer maybe. I have dealt with butch before yes he is older yes he still a good guy never seen him make a personal attack on no one, nobody, at no time. he likes harleys guns and stands up for his family I would hate to see something happen to him over this petty B.S dont really care if you dont like the prices it just dont matter he likes a lot of the same things all of you do that alone should be enough to give him respect. if you dont like the price try and get a better one by working with that person not by slandering his name he may not been aware of the lower price he may of payed more for it or what the hell ever all in all it just not worth all the name calling and fighting . I would like to see a day we all could meet and maybe do some shooting have lunch and talk firearms but this wont happen if this keeps happening you will just grow to hate each other for no reason and why becouse somebody has to be the smart one or always right. Look we all make mistakes at one time or another overlook it the best way to show how smart you are is to just try to work with a person not have a witch hunt. I would stand up for any of you guys the same way we like a lot and do a lot of the same things life to short by the way my brother had a stroke yesterday lost the use of his left side would not wish it on nobody. he is a gun lover from way back then I come home to see this just sucks you cant get along better. never know how a person can help you. butch could be a good friend if just given a chance maybe he wont always be right but who is.Thanks Neal

I think Neal put it well, WE are all interested in the same thing and more like each other than we realize and we should Respect each other for those simple reasons.. IF we can all act like adults and just get along I think this forum would benefit from it..
I belong to several different forums online, most are just gun talk and guns for sale. I have meet with many different members on these forums from Michigan to Texas and been invited to hunt and even stay at their homes.. I have taken some up on the offers and had a wonderful time and made new friends that share the same interests that I do..It would be great to get together with fellow Michiganders and have a shooting session with a great BBQ. of some sorts, but that will never happen until we all get along....
J.M.O. Thanks, Sean...
Back to top Go down
kma1

kma1

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: STROKE NOT HAPPENING   What is it!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 pm

Thankx NEAL,, You DIDN'T Here What The KIDS did in Protest ? They Posted a Softail HD for $ 800.00 cash In My Name on Cregs List .. Thought It was Real Funny ,,But IT will Be back to Bite THEM,,, IT is called a PC IP aderss ,, LIKE a Finger Print.. But No I am Not Let That Kind Of Stuff Bother ME ,Shit I have HEMROIDS MEANER AN PROBLY OLDER THAN THEM..And AS far as A Pick nick at My Plact I Do Have A perty Respictfuf Range At My Plact.And Was Plaining a House Warming this summer,, To Selabreat MY new HOME After A BURN OUT.. So Fore The people that R responsable Enought ..It Would BE a REAL fun thing..BUTCH
Back to top Go down
nuttycrew

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:25 pm

Give him respect for tring to screw people?? what world do you live in? That is called taking advantage of someone that don't know gun prices.. I'm just looking out for the people that want to buy a gun but don't know the value.. You are the people that got all pissed over the truth.. As for if him having a stroke or a heart attack, HOW THE HELL WOULD THAT BE ANYONES PROBLEM.. does anyone have any clue abot the law?? sounds like a bunch of sue happy people... All it comes down to that alot of people are asking way to much for guns and looking to screw the uninformed person..........As for someone posting your bike forsale that is being childish.... As for Ip address good luck with that one.. I can make my IP address come from Iraq. So IP address don't get you anything.. you can download programs that hide that or give you one out of another country
Back to top Go down
macgyver

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:38 pm

Ya know what? From what I can get out of this whole thing is that it's impossible to have a battle of WITS with an UNARMED PERSON!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://macgyver@centurytel.net
Sponsored content

What is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it!!   What is it!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is it!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michigan Traders Post :: Guns Only :: Guns-
Jump to: