Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Money

Money

Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:04 am

This gun has shot around 40 or so rounds and is great for target shooting or small game looking to trade even up for a Hi-Point comes with a couple hundred rounds and a simmons scope w/10rnd mag may trade for something else just ask if interested[img]Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Savage10[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://s1.webstarts.com/GottaMakeMoneys/index.html
jonhagen

PostSubject: Re: Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:08 am

any interest in paintball guns or stuff....also what would u want for a cash deal??
Back to top Go down
Money

Money

PostSubject: Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:40 am

Hey, hows it going ?? I really have no interest in paintball I would rather trade for another gun but as far as a cash price $125 is as low as I can go thanks

Last edited by Money on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: what!?!?!   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:38 am

hey
just lettin you know i have the same exact .22 as this.
and i got it for about $110 at WALMART.
just thought ide say that.
Back to top Go down
sk8r

PostSubject: Re: Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:41 am

hey
just woundering, i have a 1997 eastern arms single shot 16 gauge.
i dont really use it that much, it fires good.
just woundering if you would want to trade.
Back to top Go down
Heyyyooo

PostSubject: Re: Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:58 am

This is a really crappy deal, you can buy at Dunham's for $109 and someimes $99. The OP is being jewish and trying to sell for more than new.
Back to top Go down
Siastar

PostSubject: Re: Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:56 pm

H
Back to top Go down
Money

Money

PostSubject: My Thought on you haters   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:08 pm

I had no Idea they were that price at walmart I just research online what they where and there going for around $150+ I don't shop at walmart and if you don't like the price then go there and stop crying I don't care what you haters think I am not selling it for a penny less so FUCK OFF OH and no Jew here dick head I'm all AMERICAN WHITE BOY who is just selling it for what I paid
Back to top Go down
montazum

PostSubject: Re: Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:32 pm

Quote :
I had no Idea they were that price at walmart I just research online what they where and there going for around $150+ I don't shop at walmart and if you don't like the price then go there and stop crying I don't care what you haters think I am not selling it for a penny less so FUCK OFF OH and no Jew here dick head I'm all AMERICAN WHITE BOY who is just selling it for what I paid

you didnt pay 150+ for that lame gun. get some lotion on ur neck so it isnt glowing red, turn off the nascar and get off of your sister. this deal is horrible and you can drop 150 and get a tac driving .22, not some POS that can shoot around corners unintentionally. okay im done, you can get back on your sister now.
Back to top Go down
Money

Money

PostSubject: I was on your Girl not my sister get it right   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:39 pm

You must have had your typing finger in your sister because I dsaid I see them new for 150+ and I paid $125 learn how to read and wash your hands when your done that shit stains LMAO THIS IS YOUR GIRL ON MY COCK BOUNCING LMAO bounce
Back to top Go down
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Uhoh I smell BS! and it's clearly coming from the post directly above this one!
Back to top Go down
yoursist

PostSubject: Re: Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Quote :
You must have had your typing finger in your sister because I dsaid I see them new for 150+ and I paid $125 learn how to read and wash your hands when your done that shit stains LMAO THIS IS YOUR GIRL ON MY COCK BOUNCING LMAO bounce

some things i noticed about that......

1. you didnt deny the fact that you are on your sister
2. your finger(s) must have something on them because you cant type....(dsaid) there is only 1 D in "said".
3.reading comprehension has nothing to do with my typing finger.....so please stop comforting yourself with the thought of other men sleeping with their sister....
4.yes i have a girl, and she would never bounce on something under 3 inches...sorry to crush your dreams like that.
5.girls have a vagina, why would you assume you stick your finger(s) in their rectum?.....please tell me you're not getting on your brother......

and 6. keep on failing, you're doing great at it!
Back to top Go down
doodaadeelatida

PostSubject: Re: Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:03 pm

to money's side.... do a google search, the prices are right around $150. and he has a simmons scope. which i believe is an upgrade to the package pile of shit airgun style scope....

the the people login in as guest... i did a google search on why people argue on the internet... these are a few answers...

1. because it is easy to act tough when u are sitting in the safety of your own room abusing some anonymous person

2. fighting online is just like competing in the special olympics.. even if you win your still retarded (maybe the funniest)

3. because some people do not have the necessary social nerve to do this face to face or in a group situation.

search somethings when you dont really KNOW the answer. money searched.. yall did not. and when you thought you knew something you spouted nonsense and half truths. the model that walmart carries is the savage STEVENS model.... close.. but no cigar. i went and checked myself this morning since i was intrigued by how all moneys posts got hi-jacked.

if you dont like a price. dont reply dont respond. dont even deal with it. if its high. he wont sell.. he wont make money. and no ones hurt. if its worth 125 to someone its their business. just like i would pay more for something i wanted. also. i would pay the new price for a gun that is like new.. just for the fact there is no paper work i had to fill out!

now off that non-sense. the gun is worth $100 to me. if youde like to sell it at that price. ill take it.

thanks
merry christmas to everyone
Back to top Go down
kma1

kma1

PostSubject: trade   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:21 pm

hey dude ,,,i will take in trade ,,on the S&W 4566
Back to top Go down
kma1

kma1

PostSubject: S&W 4566   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Yes it doz Hav a Tac rail ,, Get some picks too ya SOON ,,, But AZ Far az the Bull Shit These assezzz R putten down ,,I am jus a lil too old too worry about it ,,I don'T have a lot of B Days LEFT . But Thoze Youngens jus don't have a clue . Bull Shit is Cheeppp, Kinda Like The Joke.. Run down the hill an get a few ..Walk down an get them ALL
Back to top Go down
kma1

kma1

PostSubject: Trade   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:48 am

H H DAZ,, OK deal For S&W did't work,,To U is 400.00 & this 22 , But U DRIVE this time ,,2 me,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade   Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savage Model 64 22cal w/Scope for Trade
Page 1 of 1