Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOLD!!!! please Delete

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Money

Money

SOLD!!!! please Delete Empty
PostSubject: SOLD!!!! please Delete   SOLD!!!! please Delete Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:59 am

Chinese Norinco SKS comes with Synthetic Monte Carlo Stock 30 Rnd 5rnd Mag Tac trigger acc to make full auto and a Cheap Scope along with a few stripper clips looking to trade for a nice Remington 870 or similar 12Ga with Slug & Bird barrel must be clean no rust or junk !!! Trade even up if your gun meets my needs Thanks " No Mossbergs or other brands "[img]SOLD!!!! please Delete Pb150012[/img]

Last edited by Money on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://s1.webstarts.com/GottaMakeMoneys/index.html
OMG!

PostSubject: wow!   SOLD!!!! please Delete Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:00 pm

affraid Shocked affraid Shocked affraid Shocked affraid Shocked affraid Shocked affraid Shocked No No No No No
Back to top Go down
ComicalFerret

ComicalFerret

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! please Delete   SOLD!!!! please Delete Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Fookmi

PostSubject: AHAHAHA   SOLD!!!! please Delete Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:46 pm

This one too!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bulletsnseeds

PostSubject: price   SOLD!!!! please Delete Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:31 pm

[url]how much cash do you want for it? leave email address[/url]
Back to top Go down
Money

Money

PostSubject: SKS   SOLD!!!! please Delete Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:59 pm

I'm accepting cash offers this thing is like new only shot a few rounds comes with a few mags and stripper clips so if interested make a reasonable offer this is not something I am in need to sell so please don't insult me with crazy offers
Back to top Go down
ComicalFerret

ComicalFerret

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! please Delete   SOLD!!!! please Delete Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:01 pm

i would not buy from him.
Back to top Go down
Money

Money

PostSubject: OK PLEASE TELL ME WHY??   SOLD!!!! please Delete Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:10 pm

there is no reason why also its funny you say this because just a few days ago you wanted to trade me your shotgun and I said no thanks now you are saying this shit oh well I guess this is American and everyone can say what they wish but agian you have no reason to say anything about me I have never done any deals with you anyone who has will tell you and anybody else I am a Honest person making deals like others I only sell or trade quality stuff and no I won't take stupid cheap ass offers thats probably why you are talking shit because I want the full value of my items that are clean and well cared for so I'm listening to offers or you can listen to this guy and choose not to its your chose Thanks and have Happy Holiday's santa
Back to top Go down
carvinmark

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! please Delete   SOLD!!!! please Delete Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:46 am

Shocked Can't we all get along No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WOW!!! Me too   SOLD!!!! please Delete Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:14 am

I would love to be able to turn junk into decent guns with extra barrels... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!!! please Delete   SOLD!!!! please Delete Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOLD!!!! please Delete
Page 1 of 1