Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don\'t have time for games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Money

Money

Don\'t have time for games Empty
PostSubject: Don't have time for games   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:21 am

Get a and stop trying to lowball people with your broke ass

Last edited by Money on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://s1.webstarts.com/GottaMakeMoneys/index.html
HOLY SHI

PostSubject: Over priced   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:57 pm

I can understand making a buck, but man you are just plain over priced all around! Unless you find a complete idiot your never going to sell for these prices! affraid Shocked affraid Shocked affraid Shocked affraid Shocked affraid Shocked
Back to top Go down
ComicalFerret

ComicalFerret

PostSubject: Re: Don\'t have time for games   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:02 pm

would you be willing to trade this shotgun for the SKS? i have been looking everywhere for a nice SKS.

https://michigantraderspost.forumotion.net/west-michigan-trade-items-f1/for-sale-or-trade-charles-daly-field-pump-12-ga-camo-t1073.htm#2647
Back to top Go down
billy

PostSubject: Re: Don\'t have time for games   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:03 pm

To "HOLY SHI"

He is a smart business man, he wants to sell one gun so he can go out and buy 2-3 of the same gun.

whats wrong with tacking on an additional 100% of what the gun is worth?
Back to top Go down
Money

Money

PostSubject: Funny shit   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:12 pm

you guys are funny

Last edited by Money on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Found on

PostSubject: Re: Don\'t have time for games   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Oh your right. Thats not one so don't click there!
Back to top Go down
mackitac

PostSubject: Re: Don\'t have time for games   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 pm

idk what a "morron" is, but i see them regularly for high 300's. 700? really?

i have a red wagon i could interest you in, its got a missing wheel but i'll sell it to you for $45,000. i know you can go get a denali for that much, but this isnt a car lot, this is a red wagon.
Back to top Go down
OMG!

PostSubject: Re: Don\'t have time for games   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Money

Money

PostSubject: who cares   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:35 pm

this is not an auction

Last edited by Money on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shikabi

PostSubject: Re: Don\'t have time for games   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Quote :
this is not an auction and thanks but I have no need for a wagon my Mini 14 is an early model find one and buy it and shut the hell up with your nonsense I don't care what you think doyou want to buy it for $700 or not ???

why would anyone buy one of those junky guns for 700? I have an early model red ryder BB gun for sale, i'll sell it to you for $39,827 today only! stop trying to scam people with a gun that will jam even with premium ammo.

Yeah, you remember talking to me now? Remember telling me how you have to get rid of it because it jams every other shot? I am that guy.....so, nice try.
Back to top Go down
OMG!

PostSubject: Re: Don\'t have time for games   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:40 pm

You lied! You said that I would not find one in that condition for a better price, well guess what I did. So no I am not buying yours I will buy the better cheaper version. Sorry but I wasn't born yesterday.
Back to top Go down
ComicalFerret

ComicalFerret

PostSubject: Re: Don\'t have time for games   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:42 pm

i think this is the most activity this forum has seen in a while
Back to top Go down
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Don\'t have time for games   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:47 pm

With people like this guy trying to rob people it needs to be exposed!
Back to top Go down
Money

Money

PostSubject: Funny shit   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:49 pm

yes I agree it crazy. Busy to bad its all bull shit from lowballers trying to get something for nothing not at all refering to you I'm talking about these people logging in as guest talking crap anyways good day to you and Merry X-Mas santa
Back to top Go down
ComicalFerret

ComicalFerret

PostSubject: Re: Don\'t have time for games   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:07 pm

first of all, people arent lowballing. they are telling the truth. why is everything overpriced? i dont know. i dont call it lowballing. i call it being a realist. do you honestly think you will sell these guns at this high price? when they can go down the steet and get one at a sports shop for half the price?
Back to top Go down
OMG!

PostSubject: Re: Don\'t have time for games   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:16 pm

Comicalferret makes a good point here. Nobody even made an offer on your over priced guns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don\'t have time for games   Don\'t have time for games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don\'t have time for games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michigan Traders Post :: Guns Only :: Guns-
Jump to: