Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farm Equipment for sale or trade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Planedriver

Planedriver

Location : So far in the sticks it's almost noon before we see daylight Nashville, Mi

Farm Equipment for sale or trade Empty
PostSubject: Farm Equipment for sale or trade   Farm Equipment for sale or trade Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Several pull type and 3 point hitch spring tooth drags. $100 - 300. Widths to 14'. MOST SOLD
12' wheeled disk. $350
IH 4-14 semi mounted plow excellent condition includes cylinder. $500 SOLD
Really nice Farmall H. Live hydraulics, M&W pump, M&W governer control, 12v conversion, Dual remotes, starts every time. $1,750
35,000 BTU reddyheater $50 SOLD
54" john deere front blade incl 2 hydraulic cylinders will fit all of the 300 series and some of the 100 series. $450 SOLD
12' aluminum v bottom boat incl 4hp gas motor and electric trolling motor. No leaks and in very good condition. $450

If you want to trade something let me know what you have and we'll see where it goes. I am not interested in electronics of any kind but always interested in guns, ammo, farm equipment, tractors, jewelry and anything else that seems like fun.

If you don't care when i get back to you email is fine but if you want to get a response it's best to call.

Thanks for looking,
Rob
Back to top Go down

Farm Equipment for sale or trade
Page 1 of 1