Michigan Traders Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michigan Traders Post

Trading classifieds (Changing the way we buy). Open to all items under the sun. Plans for a monthly trade show are in progress. Show will be held in Muskegon County

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigjohn

bigjohn

Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action.   Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:21 am

Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action. Not sure of model it came with a 2 shot clip My dad had one that was my Grandfathers who has passed on but it was stolen when I was younger I would like to get him a gun like it for christmas.
Please send pictures and price/location to bigjohnmcvicker@gmail.com
Or if anyone has seen a local one (coldwater mi 49036/battlecreek area)
Thanks
John
Back to top Go down
bigjohn

bigjohn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action.   Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:11 pm

Still looking for one of these I would liek to get one with a adjustable choke thanks! If anyone has seen one a a guin shop/pawn shop or knows a friend with one please let me know thanks!
Back to top Go down
bigjohn

bigjohn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action.   Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:50 pm

OK I got one thanks for everyones help Got it at the Kalamazoo Gander Mountain for $70 in good condition My dad is going to love it looks just like his old one who knows maybe it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ComicalFerret

ComicalFerret

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action.   Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:54 pm

70 dollars? thats a pretty good deal.
Back to top Go down
bigjohn

bigjohn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action.   Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:32 am

Most I looked of the 2 3/4" go for any where from $60-150 on auction arms $150 being mint So when they told me $69.99 plus tax in good condition ... plus is they back all their used guns so needless to say I said SOLD. The 2 3/4"-3" are a bit more salty and the .410 models are around $250(had to look for my self Razz ) He mainly shoots 2 3/4 anyways so I figured he would be happy with it. With the polychoke this gun has many uses. I'm going to their house tues for early xmas I can't wait to see his face. Again THANKS for those of you that sent me pms with info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action.   Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a mossberg 20 gauge bolt action.
Page 1 of 1